CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, February 23, 2008

*sigh*

i've spent the last few hours laying on my bed staring at the ceiling and listening to any depressing song that comes up on shuffle on my itunes. the wonderful bitches that live upstairs have been draggin furniture and stomping across the floor all night. if its midnight and they're still doing that crap its gonna be a showdown in room 507.

anyway back to me being depressed. mr. flyy as always came to my rescue. tellin me nice things. despite the way things have turned out between us. on the other hand, my sadness completely went over mr. maxima's head. ughhh. sometimes i just want to kick him. no really. he calls me and here is how the conversation went...

ring ring
me: hello?
him: singing loudly
me: silence and eye rolling
him: (screaming) lightskinned!!!! wat u doin???
me: laying down and listening to music
him: whats wrong with u? why u sound like that?
me: im just not feeling well. im kinda sad.
him: oh. u ok?
me: umm...i guess
him: oh (returns to singing loudly for a total of 3 minutes)
me: i'll call u back lata

ughhhh. he gets on my nerves sometimes. anyhoo gotta go. the harlem kids are coming to chill and provide some laughter and entertainment. besos!

4 comments:

Nikki said...

ms.too....chances are that he will be far into his 30's or 40's before he gets a clue......that is a man for ya!!! I think my husband was aboout 35 when for the first time I said "boy, if I were to die tomorrow, he would really be a catch"........and we had been married for 10 years. oi..... :)N

MsToOHollyWooD said...

hahaha. you're prolly right about that one. hi'd love to see the day when he gets a clue. until then i'm gonna keep rolling my eyes. hopefully they don't get stuck up ther in the meantime. :)

icanseeclearlynow said...

males under age 37 suck! plain and simple.

:)

Nikki said...

but they don't suck until about 13 or 14.....when the hormones kick in and really mess up the male psyche!! dormant brains....:)N