CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, February 22, 2008

A Dream Come True....


BREAKING NEWS

Ms. Alicia Keys is coming to my oh-so-wonderful university for a performance. OMG. OMG. I'm hype as shit. I've wanted to go to a concert of hers ever since she came out 7 years ago. I own every single one of her albums and I'm just in love. I can listen to her for hours and get lost between the notes and the verses and never want to come up for air. AHHH...she's my hero. lol. if anyone knows her, just tell her I wanna be her friend cuz she's hot shit. thanks. lol. now that I've gotten that out my system. I can't wait. No really. Now I just need a sponsor. I am jobless and have an upcoming trip to Jamaica for spring break that is definitely going to deplete whatever little bit is left of my funds. so if anyone would like to give me some money for a ticket i'll be more than happy to take donations. lol. im kidding (unless you really want to. lol) besos.

5 comments:

Nikki said...

Hey there Chronicles!! I found your new site over at Maria's. What a cool page!!! I don't comment on blogs unless I find them interesting and this is definately interesting and full of all sorts of spunk!!! Right up my alley! And I am a HUGE Alician Keys fan!!! She is a raw talent in a sea of very little talent industry. I think most entertainers today are mostly marketed beautiful people. Alicia can do it all! Write, sing, play and instrament and she is strikingly beautiful and a class act!! She is diamond in a sea of rocks!!! I hope you get to see her!!! enjoyed the read....:)Nikki

MsToOHollyWooD said...

Hey Nikki! Thank you so much for leaving me a comment. You're right she is raw talent and I just loooovvve her. I appreciate the compliment and hope u kneep stopping by :)

icanseeclearlynow said...

so how much are these tickets anywayz?

:)

MsToOHollyWooD said...

i have no idea. i can't find out yet because they don't go on sale until march 1. i'll keep u posted tho. ;)

Anonymous said...

People should read this.