CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, March 26, 2008

another day...

okey dokey. i'm very excited because my professor gave me an extension on my paper. i have had a lot going on and i just couldn't seem to focus on gathering my thoughts enough to writing a paper.

i spent the day working on a group project for accounting with one of my friends and group members. that wasn't fun but i'm glad to be working with a friend so we could laugh and clown instead of being serious. when i got back to my room, i napped and woke up and watched america's next top model. tyra banks really irritates me. its been nine seasons and its about time to hang it up. the girls are becoming less and less humble and the show is becoming repetitive. to win this competition is not as meaningful as it used to be and its just not worth watching anymore.

anyhoo, back to real life and getting some work done. besos

1 comments:

Chatterness said...

most of these reality shows are getting a little off the wall! hard to tell truth or lies!