CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, April 27, 2008

she's baaaccccckkkk

So I'm back. I had been so completely submerged in school work I could hardly breathe. It was stressful. It still isn't over but at least I have finally gotten a chance to exhale. Ahhhh. Yes I needed it.

I decided that I'm gonna stay at school in Philly. It isn't worth the trouble to transfer and lose credits and sacrfice my relationship with mom dukes. Now I'm just gonna stick it out in this shithole. I still have no clue what I'm gonna do with my life which is always great when you have two years left of school right? Law school is beginning to seem a daunting prospect. Money, money, money. I'd be on my own in the world with no money. $40000 a year tuition. Books to buy. Clothes to buy (yes I need it. lol) Food to buy. All these expenses that are just going to continue to pile up. Ughhhh. I'm getting a headache just thinking about it. Then actually being a lawyer and working like a madwoman. 50, 60 hours a week. Ugghhhh. I don't know if I can do it. *sigh* Now back to the drawing board. Maybe with this new job at that I got at this consulting firm on wall street I can get some ideas or inspiration or something this summer. Who knows, who cares. I don't even wanna think about it anymore. I guess it'll come to me sooner or later.

You know what I also realized? I've been holding back too much on this blog. I started this because I needed an outlet. Its time for me to start using it as such.

3 comments:

namaste said...

OMG!! you're back! whew! the blog world was just NOT the same without you! don't get into the habit of disappearing on us, girlie.

umm... so you're gonna stop holding back? oh goodie! this should be fun!

;)

Nikki said...

So glad you are back!! I agree don't get too comfy disappearing! But I understand the school grind...I think, did I do homework? anyway, figuring out the major, I predict 5 times it will change. Yo will excell in whatever you choose!! :)N

Anonymous said...

hey! I found you over at maria's...all I can say is I can totally relate. I started out in law school too, no too long ago, and have changed my mind about 800 times. and honestly, I still don't know what I want to do besides write. hopefully someday, i can make a living at that. but, good luck in your quest...